Velocity Systems Mayflower UW Gen V Split-Front Chest Rig
The Mayflower UW GEN V Split-Front Chest Rig is a multi-purpose chest rig capable of carrying 5.56, 7.62x51, 7.62x39, MP7 or 9mm magazines by using a system of easily changed inserts.
The chest rig features two radio/general purpose pouches that will accommodate several types of radios including (but not limited to) PRC-148, PRC-152, Motorola 5000 and several types of mini SAT antennas and blue force trackers. The pouch will also fit a purpose built medical insert (IFAK). The front of the magazine pouches also features three general-purpose pouches and one pistol magazine/GP pouch. The chest rig body features a center zipper closure and an additional strap closure for use over “puffy” winter clothing or for ventilation in hot weather environments.
The UW Chest Rig Split Front Gen V includes the pictured inserts: 5.56, 7.62x51, 7.62x39 Inserts, Blow-Out Medical Pouch and Pocket Top. Full Weight with all inserts is 1.98 lbs. Comes with standard h-harness shoulder straps. All buckles are ITW-Nexus, and all hook and loop material used is color matching Velcro® brand fasteners. All materials and workmanship are 100% made in the USA.
- Multi-purpose chest rig
- Carries 5.56, 7.62x51, 7.62x39, MP7 or 9mm magazines
- Two radio/general purpose pouches
- Three general-purpose pouches
- One pistol magazine/GP pouch
- Center zipper closure and an additional strap closure
- Comes with standard h-harness shoulder straps.
- Includes the pictured inserts: 5.56, 7.62x51, 7.62x39, Blow-Out Medical Pouch and Pocket Top
- All buckles are ITW-Nexus
- Velcro® brand fasteners.
- 100% Made in the USA
- Weight with all inserts is 1.98 lbs