Tactical Medical Solutions SOF® Tactical Tourniquet - Wide (SOFTT-W)
The SOF® Tactical Tourniquet - Wide (SOF®TT-W) is the result of an exhaustive 24-month research initiative compiling end-user research and laboratory studies to develop a more effective, easier-to-use tourniquet for all environments. High-strength, light-weight alloy components are used in critical areas of function ensuring reliability in the most challenging of circumstances and on the largest of limbs. This was all accomplished while reducing the weight by approximately 15%.
- A true 1 ½” constricting band for increased constricting pressure and patient comfort.
- Quick-connect, snap-lock buckle design, allowing rapid re-routing of the band around trapped limbs without rethreading.
- Lower-profile, lighter weight alloy components, providing the required strength and durability only metal can offer.
- Single application method regardless of location.
- 15% lighter than the current SOF® Tactical Tourniquet and reduced size for easier storage.