Surefire EarPro EP3 Sonic Defenders® Earplugs - Black
EP3 - Filtered Double-Flanged Earplugs
Listen To Your Ears. Permanent hearing loss is no joke. SureFire EP3 Sonic Defenders will protect your hearing against Noise Induced Hearing Loss (NIHL) without compromising your ability to hear routine sounds or conversations in noisy environments. Their double-flanged-stem provides a Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) of 24 dB. Safe sound levels are allowed to pass through into the ear canal, while potentially harmful noises (above 85 dB) are reduced via our proprietary noise-reducing filter. EP3s include attached filter caps that can be inserted for additional protection, blocking out lower-level noise, like that heard on a plane, where hearing ambient sounds or conversations isn't critical. Sonic Defenders are made from a soft, durable, hypoallergenic polymer that provides all-day comfort and extends product life (up to 6+ months, depending on usage and care).
- 24-dB Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) with filter caps inserted
- Lowers potentially dangerous noise levels above 85 dB
- Hear safe sound levels (with filter caps out) as if you weren't wearing ear plugs
- Patented EarLock® retention rings utilize seven contact points to lock earpieces in place and fit the same way every time; soft, double-flanged stems provide secure seals and all-day comfort
- Made from hypoallergenic, medical-grade polymer that's soft, durable, and long-lasting
- Low-profile design for comfortable wearing with a mask, helmet or hat, or while using a phone, headphones or supplemental hearing muffs
- Serve as earpieces for compatible* radio communication systems
- Each set is packaged in a convenient carry case and includes a polymer lanyard
- Radio Comm System Compatibility: Thales Covert Security Harness; Harris Security Force Communication Set; Motorola Surveillance Kits; Tactical Command Industries Tactical Earpiece Products; Peltor Lightweight Systems-Hearplug; Silynx C4Ops Headset
NSN (25 Pack)
- EP3-MPR-BULK BLACK - 6515-01-606-4498
Notes: Proper size is based on the dimensions of your ear's concha bowl. Size "medium" fits most people. EP3 earpiece will not provide hearing protection if the noise-reducing filter is removed.