SOURCE Tactical Hydration Pack w/ Bladder (3L / 100oz)
The SOURCE Tactical Gear 3L / 100oz Hydration Pack is a versatile carrier with various user modes: it can be worn backpack style, inserted in a backpack, or directly attached via MOLLE on vests or backpacks using the QCA buckle system. The large NC Filler Cap allows for refilling without removing bladder from pack.
- Dual function: can be worn backpack style or quickly converted for direct armor attachment or backpack insertion; quick-release shoulder straps folded into the back pocket to load into a large pack or mount on gear.
- External fill port with integral refill handle for fast and easy refill on-the-move without spilling.
- Closed-cell insulation keeps water cool.
- Adjustable sternum strap for enhanced stability.
- Elastic secured loops keep loose strap-ends from dangling.
- QCA System connects instantly to vests and packs with no additional straps or hardware required.
- Drain eyelet drains condensation in the insulated reservoir sleeve.
- Zippered top opening allows quick and easy access to the reservoir for cleaning, draining or replacement.
- Vertical zipper provides quick access to the tube/bladder connector for the installation of personal filtration systems.
- Hi-Flow Storm-Valve: no-bite push-pull valve with integrated shut-off mechanism; easy disassembly for cleaning.
- Angled Valve turns 360 degrees for perfect valve/mouth orientation; allows tube to be 25cm shorter; less excess tube bouncing around the chest.
- Dirt shield valve cover to protect mouthpiece from dirt.
- QMT Valve/Tube connector with shut-off allows quick and no drip attachment to respirator, micro filter etc.
- Cool Weave Cover Tube insulates and blocks UV-light; water stays cool and inhibits bacteria growth.
- Large NC Filler Cap: Air tight, low profile, one hand operated with a new fill handle.
- Taste-Free System: Co-extruded PE film retains pure liquid taste without plastic flavor; BPA and phtalate free.
- Glass-Like Film with Grunge-Guard Technology: Inhibits bacteria growth on reservoir and drinking tube surfaces.
- Care-Free: Cleaning by simply rinsing the system and hanging it opened until dry (if used with water).
- Widepac Closure: Patented slide closure for easy draining and cleaning; airtight seal.
- Reservoir Capacity: 3 Liter / 100oz
Exterior Fabric: 500D Cordura
- Liner Fabric Nylon 210D Nylon
- Insulation: PE Foam
Bladder Design: Screw Cap Widepac Opening
- Drinking Valve: Storm Push-Pull Valve
- Drinking Tube Length: 37 in/ 94 cm
- Hydration Extras: UV Protective Tube Cover
- Weight: 1.16 lbs / 0.53 kg
- Dimensions: 17.3" x 8.2" x 2" / 44 x 21 x 3.8 cm