SOURCE Kangaroo Canteen Hydration Bladder (1L / 32oz)
The Kangaroo 1L Hydration System works where back-mounted system often do not. A modular hydration system that doubles as collapsible canteen. Super compact with included Storm Push-Pull Drinking Valve.
- Collapsible canteen, folds flat when empty, stands upright when filled.
- Hi-Flow Storm-Valve: No-bite push-pull valve with integrated shut-off mechanism. Easy disassembly for cleaning. Can be exchanged easily with our Helix bite valve (sold separately).
- Angled SOURCE Storm drinking valve turns 360 degrees for perfect valve/mouth orientation; allows the tube to be 25cm shorter resulting in less excess tube bouncing around the chest, less snag hazard.
- Dirt shield valve cover protects the mouthpiece from dirt and dust.
- Cool Weave Cover Tube insulates and blocks UV-light; water stays cool and inhibits bacteria growth.
- Quick Connector with auto-seal allows you to remove tube and valve without leaking, also when the bladder is full. Makes for easy attaching of filters and other accessories, and easy handling inserting the bladder into the backpack.
Reservoir Capacity: 1 Liter / 32 oz
- Bladder Design: Widepac Opening
- Drinking Valve: Storm Push-Pull Valve
- Drinking Tube Length: 94 cm / 37 in
- Hydration Extras: UV Protective Tube Cover
- Weight: 8.4 oz / 0.24 kg
- Dimensions: 9" x 7" x 6.3" x / 23 x 18 x 16 cm