SOG PowerLock EOD Multi-Tool with V-Cutter
Using the proven PowerLock chassis, SOG is the only company to apply Compound Leverage technology to EOD (Explosive Ordnance Disposal). This makes it a breeze to crimp blasting caps and demolition cord with less hand pressure. Another unique SOG feature is the positioning of the crimper device within the confines of the handle...not in the plier jaw, like all other designs. This serves to minimize collateral damage to the crimper and allows the operator to have full use of the uninterrupted plier surface. Additionally, there is no weakening of the pliers that often causes breakage of the plier tips. The crimper produces non-flaring, high pull out strength crimps that meet government fuse well specifications. Also includes hard wire cutter. All GSA approved.
Includes ballistic nylon sheath with hook and loop closure.
- 420 STAINLESS STEEL - 420 Stainless steel provides corrosion resistance similar to Type 410 but with added strength and hardness.
- COMPOUND LEVERAGE - SOG's proprietary Compound Leverage technology works by employing multiple pivot points that generate greater handle travel in relation to plier movement. The result is a leverage advantage of approximately twice the power of a conventional multi-tool, which makes every cut smoother and easier.
- 18 TOOLS - Compactly stored in the handles, easy to deploy and use.
FINISH: Black Oxide
- TOOL COUNT: 18
- BLADE STEEL TYPE: 420 Stainless Steel
- HANDLE MATERIAL: 420 Stainless Steel
- OVERALL LENGTH: 7"
- CLOSED LENGTH: 4.6"
- WEIGHT: 9.6 OZ
- COO: China