SMC FORCE Non-Locking D Carabiner
$11.95 USD Sale • Save
At 31kN (almost 7000lbs) the Force D is one of the strongest aluminum carabiners in the world. The Force D is an affordable, rock solid design, that has proven itself in the field around the globe. Whether it’s used in recreational climbing, military applications, or rescue scenarios, this carabiner is designed to get the job done. Available in locking and non-locking versions, and in tactical non-reflective colors, the Force D offers lasting versatility and value.
NSN: 8465-01-513-5885 (Black)FEATURES
- Generous gate clearances with deep baskets provide effortless clipping
- ISO Cold-forged from aircraft-quality aluminum
- Low cost, high strength qualities perfect for recreational climbing, military, law enforcement, and OEM applications.
- Effortless and simple Screw-lok option provides added security against accidental opening
- Classic D shape carries loads toward stronger, non-gated side
- Hooded gates offer smooth rope-bearing surfaces
- Material: Aluminum
- Finish: Anodized
- Dimensions: 4.2” x 2.15”
- Gate opening: 78”
- Weight: 2.3oz (65g)
- Made In USA