Salomon FORCES Speed Assault 2 Shoes
As light, protective and fiercely gripped as its predecessor, the SPEED ASSAULT 2 offers more everyday comfort and more technical features – not to mention unisex sizes. So, you’ll be equipped for speed and agility in any warm weather and/or wet operation - from desert deployment to jungle training camps.
- Light & Quick Drying: With lightweight, quick-drying materials and a welded construction, this shoe won’t weigh you down or stay wet for long.
- All-Terrain Grip: Packed with strategic chevron lugs, the durable Contagrip® outsole ups the traction on any terrain.
- Ankle Support: The protective mid cut wraps the ankle for extra support and stability when moving fast in loose terrain.
- Mud Contagrip®: Built for maximum grip on loose, soft, rugged, and uneven surfaces, Mud Contagrip® uses deep, sharp lugs made from a compound that focuses on adhesion.
- Welded upper: Stitch-free upper construction provides a smooth, glove-like, fit and feel.
- Quicklace™: Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off.
- Chevron lugs: Lug design with deep penetration and multi-directional grip, improving traction on soft surfaces like mud or loose dirt.
- EnergyCell: A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- Anti-debris Mesh: Tight mesh that prevents debris from being trapped between your foot and the footbed.
- Lycra®: Stretch material provides a secure, comfortable fit.
- Non-reflective materials: Built to be discrete and non-reflective for Tactical use.
- Ripstop fabric: Woven fabrics, often made of nylon, with reinforcement to resist tearing, ripping and abrasion.
- Single layer Mesh: A single layer of Mesh, close to the foot, for maximum feel.
- Textile lining: A soft, breathable lining for extreme comfort.
- Gusseted tongue: The tongue is connected to the upper on both sides, preventing debris from entering the shoe, and keeping the tongue centered.
- Lace pocket: Provides easy storage for the Quicklace™ lacing system.
- Soft collar construction: A soft collar improves comfort and creates a more ergonomic feel.
- Protective mudguard: A wrap of leather, synthetic or rubber around the base of the foot that protects the lateral and medial sides of the foot.
- Molded OrthoLite® sockliner: Molded to match the contours of your foot, this OrthoLite® insole provides superior cushioning, breathability and durability, to upgrade the comfort and performance of your shoe.
- Inlay sole: Textile
- Lining: Textile
- Outsole: Rubber
- Upper: Textile / Synthetic
- Drop: 6.5 in mm
- Heel stack height: 26.9 mm
- Forefoot stack height: 20.4 mm
- Weight: 320 g
- Lacing system: Quicklace®
- Waterproofness: None