Outdoor Research Allies Microgravity Jacket - Multicam
Performance-built and made-to-last, this fully seam sealed, rain jacket is constructed with Outdoor Research’s proprietary AscentShell™ technology which uses an electrospun process to create a 3L construction that breathes better, weighs less, and far surpasses the comfort of traditional waterproof membranes.
The weatherproof Allies Collection allows professionals to withstand severe elements and rugged environments with versatile, functional protection. Field tested in the Arctic Circle and designed with input from elite end users around the world, the Allies Collection provides burly warmth and waterproof constructions. Always up to the challenge, no matter the mission.
- Fully Adjustable Hood - Front and back adjustments for a perfect fit.
- Pit Zips - Easily vent out excess heat buildup without needing to remove your jacket completely.
- Dual Chest Pockets - Quickly access your phone, snacks, and other stored valuables in this quick-zip pocket.
Helmet Compatible - This hood is compatible with most helmet sizes.
- Adjustable Cuffs - Easily adjustable wrist cuffs can be worn tight to seal out weather, or loosened up to accommodate large gloves.
- Air Permeable
- Electrospun Membrane
- Helmet Compatible Halo-Hood with Hood Lock™
- YKK AquaGuard™ Zippers
- Internal Front Stormflap
- Fully seam sealed
- Elastic Drawcord Hem
- Zip Chest and Hand Pockets
- Left Hand Pocket Doubles As Stuff Sack
- Carabiner Loop and Key Clip
- Dynamic Reach™ Underarm Panels
- Torsoflow side zippers
- Hook / Loop Cuff Closure
- PRODUCT: #300436
- FABRIC: AscentShell™ 3L, 100% nylon 70D plainweave with 100% polyester 30D knit backer