Omega Pacific OPTL5 Tactical Locking "D" Carabiner
154 left in stock
You’re looking at one of the strongest aluminum carabiners in the world. At 31kN, it’s wicked-strong and represents the most durable design in basic, functional climbing carabiners. Through ISO Cold Forging, we put material exactly where it will render the strongest design possible for a carabiner of its size and materials.
Omega Pacific TACTICAL carabiners are anodized with a flat/non-reflective finish. The anodizing is intentionally dull, and not shiny in order to reduce glare. It's a minor detail, but it definitely helps conceal your hardware compared to common, brightly polished gear.
- Weight: 2.60 oz (74 g)
- Gate Opening: .67 in (17 mm)
- Major Axis Strength kN: 31 kN (6,969 lbf)
- Gate Open Strength kN: 9 kN (2,023 lbf)
- Minor Axis Strength kN: 9 kN (2,023 lbf)
- Length: 4.28 in (108.71 mm)
- Width: 2.39 in (60.79 mm)
- Locking: Screw-Lok
- Certified: CE
- Made in the USA