North American Rescue M-FAK Mini First Aid Kit - Basic
The M-FAK, North American Rescue's Mini First Aid Kit, was designed to be the most compact, multi-use IFAK for delivering immediate critical care for penetrating, blast or other traumatic injuries. At half the size of the popular T.O.R.K. platform, the M-FAK is currently the smallest platform available in the NAR product offering. Despite its reduced size, this kit comes fully loaded with critical medical equipment.
The M-FAK’s super compact, 500 Denier nylon pouch opens from the side in a clam shell configuration utilizing two main sleeves that open on both ends for easy access and features multiple elastic loops for secure gear organization. The pouch's exterior includes a MOLLE backing for mounting in the standard vertical position as well as a 3 in. internal sleeve for accommodating horizontal attachment to a duty belt. The vertical mount can be set to open left-to-right or right-to-left based on shooter preference, while the horizontal mount on a belt allows opening directly to your C-A-T.® tourniquet. Also included are a loop patch on front of the bag for custom user labeling and (3) three MOLLE strips to attach additional gear such as a TQ/Holder (sold separately) if needed.
- NAR's most compact, versatile Mini First Aid Kit
- Contains the First Responder's most requested critical point-of-wounding medical equipment for treating penetrating, blast or other traumatic injuries in the line of duty
- Super compact, rugged nylon platform that allows attachment both vertically (MOLLE backing) and horizontally (3 in. belt loop)
- Clam shell configuration utilizes (2) two main sleeves that open on both ends for easy access
- Multiple elastic loops for secure gear organization
- Vertical mount can be set to open left-to-right or right-to-left based on shooter preference
- Horizontal mount on a belt allows opening directly to your C-A-T.® tourniquet
- Half the size of the popular T.O.R.K. platform
- 1 x C-A-T® (Combat Application Tourniquet®) Black
- 1 x 4 in. Flat ETD™
- 1 x S-Rolled Gauze (4.5 in. x 4.1 yd)
- 1 x HyFin® Vent Compact Chest Seal, Twin Pack
- 1 x pair Bear Claw® Nitrile Trauma Gloves, lg.
- Measurements: L 6 in. x W 3 in. x D 3 in.
- Weight: 13 oz