North American Rescue Bear Claw Nitrile Gloves - 25 Pairs
5 left in stock
Medium NSN: 6515-01-619-5689
Large NSN: 6515-01-619-5350
Bear Claw Ultimate Nitrile gloves are made of 100% Nitrile material which is free of the allergens found in standard latex gloves. They are engineered to give our users high performance by offering both maximum protection and unsurpassed tactile sensitivity. This careful attention to detail includes textured fingertips to help with fine motor skills, beaded cuffs for quick and easy donning and a thickened palm for durability and reliability.These ambidextrous gloves are packaged 25 pairs per bag. Designed for single-use only.
- Individually wrapped pairs for convenient rapid deployment
- Textured for improved wet and dry gripping
- Longer and thicker than standard nitrile gloves
- Form fitting
- Extended, beaded cuff for quick and easy donning
- Sand color
- Length: 11.8 in.
- Cuff Thickness (mils): 4.7
- Palm Thickness (mils): 6.0
- Finger Thickness (mils): 8.0
- Packaged (25 pairs): L 4.75 in. x W 6 in. x D 4 in.
- Individual pair: L 2.5 in. x W 1 in. x D .8 in.
- Weight: 16.1 oz