Mystery Ranch Rip Ruck 15 Pack
The introduction of the RIP RUCK series is the result of the success of our original Rip Ruck, which was inspired by the military ALICE ruck. The RIP RUCK 15 is one of three packs in this series which has a military look and is full of features that work well for travel, the office and everywhere in between.
The RIP RUCK 15, the smallest in RIP RUCK series, will make any commute less of a hassle with its low-profile, minimalist design. It has a main Rip Zip compartment that has a laptop and document sleeve, a zippered mesh pocket, and two internal side pockets. Other features include one side stretch-woven pocket, PALS webbing and daisy chain for attaching accessories, and an exterior vertical-entry pocket.
- Reinforced top haul handle
- Fixed harnessing
- Floating padded sleeve with Velcro® closure fits laptops up to 15”
- Additional document sleeve is lined with Velcro® for attaching accessories
- Divided zippered mesh pocket on the padded floating computer sleeve
- Molded body panel
- Vertical entry zippered face pocket with interior dividers
- Side, stretch-woven pocket
- PALS webbing on top of lid for MOLLE accessories
- Two interior zippered side pockets
- Silicone logo on a bed of Velcro® to accommodate morale patches
- Quick Rip-Zip panel access to drop-in compartment for easy one handed open and close and secures with magnets
- Front daisy chain for attaching accessories
- 330 Robic fabric
- YKK® DWR coated zippers
- Weight: 1.6 lb
- Volume: 915 cu-ins
Dimensions: 16.5" x 10.5" x 7.5"