Magpul Radius Eyewear
Magpul® Radius Eyewear
Designed with shooters in mind
The Radius was created to merge maximum ballistic protection, comfort, coverage, and style. It's best fit is with medium to large faces.
Designed with the shooter in mind, the frames provide full Z87+ ballistic protection, durability, and flexibility in a lightweight package. Like all Magpul Eyewear, the Radius is constructed of injected-molded TR90NZZ for maximum impact resistance, flexibility, and comfort. The aggressive 8-base wrap and high-coverage temples ensure protection from both the elements and debris, while the unique lens shape provides improved peripheral vision over other full coverage designs.
The Radius has a modern profile with high performance features and is built for those who demand the most from their equipment.
All Magpul Eyewear comes with a black DAKA Can storage case and a Magpul Lens bag made with lens-safe cleaning material.
RUGGED AND RELIABLE
- Designed to combine rugged strength and flexibility with maximum overall coverage
- Outstanding impact resistance, even at low temperatures
- Chemical and stress-crack resistant
- UV resistant
- The lens and frame combination of the Radius is ballistic rated to Z87+ and MIL-PRF 32432 standards
- Lenses meet high velocity impact protection and safety ratings
- Frames are constructed of TR90NZZ, combining lightweight construction and extreme ballistic protection
PREMIUM FEATURES BUILT-IN
- Oleophobic treatment of lenses provides liquid & other chemical protection + scratch resistance
- Anti-reflective coating on inside of lenses minimizes distracting reflections
- Coated stainless steel pins provide simple but dependable hinge functionality
COMFORTABLE AND COMPATIBLE WITH YOU AND YOUR GEAR
- Padded low profile temples integrate smoothly under helmets, communication headsets and over the ear hearing protection while providing comfort with rubber nose and temple pads
- Rubber nose and temple pads are overmolded to the frame for durability
- Fits medium to large faces
- Lens Rating: ANSI Z87+ and MIL-PRF 32432
- Materials: TR90NZZ frame