Magpul MS1 Sling
The MS1® Sling is the most versatile addition to the Magpul® line of rifle slings. Built around our MS1 slider, this system provides rapid adjustments to either lengthen or shorten the sling with no slipping once it's set, with no tails, loops, or other potential snag hazards. The MS1 allows easy shoulder transitions, rapid adjustability for hands-free rifle carry and shooting support from various positions. The MS1 system also has a series of adapters that are sold separately and based on the MS3® and MS4™ slings. By adding the appropriate adapter for the sling (such as our Paraclip™, QDM or QD Sling Swivel), you can easily configure your MS1 for your fit and carry needs.
In testing, the sling had to survive tens of thousands of cycles in wet, dry and sandy conditions, static load testing without slippage for 72 hours and weighted six-foot dynamic drop tests. In addition to the controlled lab tests, we also swam it, jumped it, hunted with it, hiked into the mountains with it, and most importantly shot with it in a variety of rugged field conditions.
Made in U.S.A. and 100% Berry Amendment compliant.
- Dedicated two-point sling
- Rapidly adjustable for length (shorter or longer) with new MS1 Slider
- Lightweight yet durable hardware made of heavy-duty polymer
- No tails, loops, or other potential snag hazards
- Custom 1-1/4" wide nylon webbing material is strong and wear resistant while remaining anti-chafe for user comfort
- Colored webbing has Near Infrared (NIR) treatment to reduce IR signature
- 1-1/4" webbing can thread into sling mounts already in place
- ADAPTERS SOLD SEPARATELY - Create multiple configurations to meet your needs with our optional adapters (Paraclip™, QDM, or QD Sling Swivel)
- Length: 48-60 in. ± 5 in. adjustment
- Slider Adjustment Range: 10 in.
- Weight: 6.0 oz.
Width, Webbing: 1.25 in.