Magpul Apex Eyewear
Magpul® Apex Eyewear
Large frame, advanced features, superior protection
The Apex is advanced eyewear designed to provide comfort and style with Z87+ ballistic impact protection built in for maximum protection. Its lenses come in a range of polarization, color and mirror options to give you the premium clarity and contrast you need from a great pair of shades. Their design and features support activities in variable light conditions and environments, to include shooting, water sports, hiking, and other activities where you depend on your sunglasses to up your game.
Constructed from TR90NZZ, the strongest thermoplastic material available for eyewear, the Apex provides extreme impact resistance, durability, and flexibility in a lightweight package. Like all Magpul eyewear, the lenses meet or exceed published Military Performance Specifications for superior ballistic impact protection without compromising on optical clarity. They are oleophobic and actively shed liquid, and they won’t be degraded by water, sweat, or chemicals. Designed for medium to large faces, the Apex’s large 8-base frame creates a protective barrier from light and debris with increased side protection without limiting peripheral vision. Its over-molded anti-slip rubber nose and temple pads prevent slippage and make sure they stay put while you’re in motion. The low-profile temples provide the user with optimal integration when using helmets, headsets, and over the ear hearing protection.
All Magpul Eyewear models come with a black DAKA Can storage case and a Magpul Lens Bag made with lens-safe cleaning material.
RUGGED AND RELIABLE
- Designed to combine rugged strength and flexibility with maximum overall coverage
- Outstanding impact resistance, even at low temperatures
- Chemical and stress-crack resistant
- UV resistant
- The lens and frame combination of the Apex is ballistic rated to Z87+ and MIL-PRF 32432 standards
- Lenses meet high velocity impact protection and safety ratings
- Frames are constructed of TR90NZZ, combining lightweight construction and extreme ballistic protection
BUILT-IN PREMIUM FEATURES
- Oleophobic treatment of lenses provides liquid & other chemical protection plus scratch resistance
- Anti-reflective coating on inside of lenses minimizes distracting reflections
- Coated stainless steel pins provide simple but dependable hinge functionality
COMFORTABLE AND COMPATIBLE WITH YOU AND YOUR GEAR
- Padded low profile temples integrate smoothly under helmets, communication headsets and over the ear hearing protection while providing comfort with rubber nose and temple pads
- Fits medium to large faces
- Lens Rating: ANSI Z87+ and MIL-PRF 32432
- Materials: TR90NZZ frame