London Bridge Trading LBT-0372N Pistol Holster - AOR1
US CUSTOMERS/ADDRESSES ONLY - LIMIT 1 PER HOUSEHOLD
New production, clone correct holsters available now with no wait times and no markup. This holster was designed by and issued to NSW personnel for use with the MK24 (HK45CT). Will fit other similarly sized pistols like the SIG P226R (MK25). A key feature of the LBT-0372 is the open bottom, allowing the pistol to be secured with the suppressor attached. If the suppressor is not needed, the included pouch holds it securely.
LBT's designation for this holster is the "H&K 45 Cal Holster w/ Suppressor Pouch". Only available in Right Hand configuration.
- Right Hand Configuration
- Developed by and issued to Naval Special Warfare personnel
- Ridged inner material to stiffen holster
- Adjustable 3/4" web securing strap with side release buckle
- Pouch for suppressor or spare magazine
- Open bottom to allow for holstering while suppressed
- Adjustable thumb brake with safety strap
- Bungee cord for quick weapon retention
- Adjustable elastic leg strap, 1.5" wide with side release buckle and anti-slip material
Size: 9" x 5" x 1.5"
- Weight: 8.8 oz (250g)
- Made in the USA