HSGI Universal TACO Pouch - BELT
17 left in stock
One magazine pouch to rule them all! The HSGI TACO will accept just about any magazine you throw at it. This unique pouch uses injection molded polymer sides, Cordura™ front and back, and shock cord lacing to lock just about any rifle magazine into place. USGI, HK, PMAG, ARC, FAL, AK 30/ 40, LR20 and M14 magazines are all held securely and deployed easily and silently on demand.
The TACO® even works for certain radios, flash bangs and smoke grenades and provides this versatility while taking up only 3” horizontal inches on your platform. The TACO maintains a positive, adjustable grip on its contents without additional securing systems needed. However, if additional retention is desired webbing tabs are sewn in on the top for use of "over the top" bungee retainers and loop Velcro is sewn on the interior if the users wishes to use adhesive hook on the magazine.
- Securely holds most rifle magazines
- Magazines deploy easily and silently on demand
- Also fits certain radios, flash bangs, and smoke grenades
- Strip of loop fastener sewn inside for additional contact and grip
- ABM version can mount to belts up to 2.25"
- Dimensions: 3”L x 1”W x 5”H (7.62cm x 2.54cm x 12.7cm)
- Weight: .18 lbs (81.64 g)
- NSN: 8465-01-630-6754
Covered by HSGI's® Lifetime Warranty. Made in the USA.