HSGI 247 Trauma Ankle Wrap EDC Carry IFAK
3 left in stock
MEDICAL ITEMS NOT INCLUDED
The High Speed Gear 24/7 Trauma Ankle wrap could be a life-saving part of your EDC equipment. This medical ankle wrap is designed to carry essential supplies to stabilize a gunshot wound, neatly tucked away on your ankle and disguised by your pant leg.
- Designed for one tourniquet, combat gauze, compact compression bandage and nitrile gloves
- Expandable storage will also fit chest seals, gauze and a clothing cutter, if desired
- Glove pocket on elastic strap folds flat when not used
- Neoprene padding behind tourniquet pocket protects ankle from hard contact with tourniquet and adds grip
- Features breathable spacer mesh for comfort
- Elastic strap offers adaptable fit over the ankle or a boot
- Dimensions: 18.25” L x 2” W x 5.5” H (46.35 cm x 5.08 cm x 13.97 cm)
- Weight: .275 lb (124.73 g)
Covered by HSGI's® Lifetime Warranty. Made in the USA.