Ops-Core FAST Bump High Cut Helmet
4 left in stock
ADDITIONAL COLORS, TRIM LEVELS, SUSPENSION SYSTEMS & ACCESSORIES ARE AVAILABLE BY SPECIAL ORDER. CONTACT OUR SALES TEAM FOR MORE INFORMATION.
The Ops-Core FAST Bump (Formally FAST Base Jump) is a great value. The FAST Bump high cut shell is designed for less extreme environments where exposure to great blunt trauma forces is limited or non-existent, or where the primary need is for integration of mission configured components.
The FAST Bump is sold with EPP Pads and Occ-Dial Fitband, including 4-Point Head-Loc Chinstrap with chin cup. The adjustable fitband has replaceable leather front, nape, and side pads that quickly detach to allow convenient donning and doffing of communication headset with internal headbands.
- FAST Bump (Formally FAST Base Jump)
- The FAST Bump Helmet is designed for less extreme environments where exposure to great blunt-trauma forces is limited or non-existent, or where the primary need is for integration of mission configured components.
- Includes a molded front NVG mount and 4-position Accessory Rail Connectors (ARCs) with external side VELCRO® brand loop.
- Vent holes for increased ventilation and water drainage.
- Non-ballistic high cut shell provides a low cost alternative to the FAST Carbon.
- Includes Ops-Core Helmet Bag.
- Performance Specification: BS EN 1385: 2012, Ops-Core FAST Bump Specification PS-1145
- Shell Construction: Injection Molding
- Areal Density: N/A
- Shell Thickness: .098” (2.50 mm)
- Shell Geometry (Curvature): FAST Curvature
- Cut Style (Side Protection): High Cut