GBRS Group Second Best Sling
The GBRS Group "SBS" (Second Best Sling) has been designed with the end user in mind. The SBS features a long forward lead end with forty inches of travel that can be trimmed to fit the end user's body, as well as a long tail end that can be trimmed to fine tune the slings overall fit and deliver the best performance to the individual.
The neck pad dimensions were designed for maximum functional comfort with tapers at both ends to eliminate snag points when slinging the carbine to the end user's back. The padding is covered in a four way stretch Tweave that offers a smooth friction free movement around your neck or across the back of your kit.
The 4" inch pull tab features two center bar tacks that can be removed if a thumb loop is preferred. Large metal hardware commonly found in slings has been removed, reducing the weight 2.7 oz, half the weight of other slings on the market.
- Adjustable Front End (40") w/ single Tri-Glide and Pull Tab
- Adjustable Back End (20") w/ single Tri-Glide
- Minimalist Neck Pad (16") w/ Closed Cell Crosslink Padding
- 4" Double Fold Over Pull Tab
- Double or Single point attachment options with correct hardware
- Mounting hardware not included
- Weight: 2.7 oz (76 grams)
- Berry Complaint, Made in the USA