GBRS Group Assaulter Belt System V2 - Multicam Black
42 left in stock
The GBRS GROUP Assaulter Belt System, was designed and developed by Tier One Operators and made in USA by LBT INC, to fulfill the needs and requirements of Special Operators, Military, Law Enforcement and those that demand the most from their equipment.
Most operator or gun outer belts use multiple layers of rigid materials sewn together with a lightweight and flimsy webbing or binding material to attach equipment to. This typically results in an uncomfortable and overly thick belt with the equipment being secured to a loose and sloppy field.
- Utilizes a 2 layer outer belt to create a lightweight, flexible yet rigid and stable platform to attach equipment, holsters and accessories.
- Type 13, 1-23/32” belt webbing (7000 lbs tensile strength) as the base, with a field of PALS webbing, laser cut from a semi rigid woven thermo-polymer (patent pending).
- Double “W” stitch the webbing to a load rated, 1.75” Austrialpin Cobra buckle with a D-ring for attaching helo lanyards and other equipment.
- The outer belt has an inner facing of “loop” style Velcro, to attach to a low profile “hook” inner belt.
- 2 part inner belt/EDC system, consisting of a low profile “hook” inner belt and a “shroud” to cover the inner belt when the outer Assault belt is not in use. This results in a system that not only doubles as a non-metallic EDC belt, but it is a comfortable and convenient way to cover the scratchy hook portion of the inner belt. When the outer belt is needed, simply remove the inner belt shroud and attach the outer Assaulter belt to the inner belt.
- Made in the USA by LBT
- Berry Compliant
- S/M: 30-35" Waist
- L/XL: 36-42" Waist
NOT LOAD RATED, CURENTLY UNDERGOING TESTING AND CERTIFICATION. Although constructed utilizing type 13 belt webbing that’s double “W” stitched, with an 18kN rated cobra D ring buckle, it is not load rated yet. We are currently undergoing testing and certification and will update when we are able. Until results are received: Do not use for rappelling or as a safety restraint of any kind. Failure to adhere to these use and safety warnings may result in serious injury or death.