Garmin TT™ 15 Mini Dog Tracking & Training Collar
A top-mounted, high-sensitivity GPS/GLONASS receiver, TT 15 mini dog device uses 18 levels of continuous and momentary stimulation, plus audible tone and vibration when used with a compatible dog device.
Rugged and water-resistant to 10 meters, this tracking and training dog device with collar is tough enough to run wherever your dog runs, up to 4 miles away. The stimulation features let you train each dog separately — traditional stimulation allows you to make quick changes (low, medium or high) within a predetermined stimulation level (1-6), whereas linear stimulation allows progressively more stimulation from levels 1 to 18. You can remotely operate the LED beacon lights, built into the dog device, to help locate your dog in low-light conditions.
TT 15 mini ships with a 3/4-inch red collar strap. Replacement straps are available in multiple colors (sold separately). TT 15 mini is compatible with track only handhelds, but the training tools will not function. The T5 mini is recommended for track only handhelds.
- Unit dimensions (WxHxD): 3.5" x 1.75” x 1.85" (8.9 x 4.4 x 4.7 cm); Mini: 3.1" x 1.8” x 1.4” (7.8 x 4.5 x 3.5 cm)
- Weight: TT 15 Mini: 5.6 oz (158 g) for transmitter and antenna (without collar); 7.5 oz (212 g) total weight (with collar)
- Battery type: rechargeable lithium-ion pack; user replaceable
- Battery life: 16-30 hours
- Range: 4 miles
- Interface: USB
- Water rating: 1 ATM (10 meters)
- Neck size: Minimum of 9.5” (24 cm) in circumference
- High-sensitivity GPS/GLONASS receiver: Yes
- GPS antenna: top, black
- Stimulation/Vibration/Tone: Yes
- LED beacon lights: Yes
- Rescue mode: Yes
- Replaceable collar straps: Yes
- Collar compatibility: 3/4” (1.9 cm)
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- TT 15 mini dog device with rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- 3/4" red collar strap
- 18.5" standard antenna
- Charging cable
- AC adapter
- Vehicle power cable
- Contact point set with wrench