Garmin tactix® 7 Tactical GPS Watch - Standard Edition
The Garmin tactix® 7 Tactical GPS Watch - Standard Edition. Featuring a sapphire lens, traditional buttons and touchscreen display, this multisport GPS smartwatch offers specialized tactical features as well as mapping, music, advanced training features and more.
Get up to 28 days of battery life in smartwatch mode and up to 89 hours in GPS mode. Tested to MIL-STD-810, the rugged yet sophisticated design features a large 1.4” display. Traditional button controls that work in any environment are matched with a responsive new touchscreen interface for quick access to selections and functions.
- BUILT-IN GREEN OR WHITE FLASHLIGHT: To help guide your way in low-light conditions, a built-in multi-LED flashlight provides quick access to a bright, steady beam in either green or white light.
- NIGHT VISION CAPABILITY: Easily switch between daytime view and nighttime view with a screen that can be read by night vision goggles.
- STEALTH MODE: While keeping the watch operational, stealth mode stops storing and sharing your GPS position and disables wireless connectivity and communication.
- KILL SWITCH: If security becomes an issue, the kill switch wipes the device of all user memory.
- JUMPMASTER MODE: This feature works to calculate high-altitude release points according to military guidelines and helps to navigate you to your objective once you’ve jumped.
- DUAL-POSITION FORMAT: Easily sync your location with others by seeing both the universal transverse mercator and military grid reference system on the same screen.
- PROJECTED WAYPOINTS: Set and save remote geo positions to be used later for navigation.
- HUNT ACTIVITY: Track your hunt, and mark hunt-specific waypoints directly on your watch.
- DIRECT-TO NAVIGATION: Navigate straight to a location or waypoint in the worldwide aeronautical database. Or choose the Nearest function to activate a path to a nearby airport.
- WEATHER REPORTS: Access aviation weather, including NEXRAD radar, METARs and TAFs, to see winds, visibility, barometric pressure and more.
- BUILT-IN SPORTS APPS: Use preloaded activity profiles for trail running, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, skiing, golfing, surfing, indoor climbing and more.
- HIIT WORKOUTS: This activity profile tracks your high-intensity interval training workouts, including AMRAP, EMOM, Tabata and custom. Set the number of rounds, work/rest intervals and more.
- DAILY WORKOUT SUGGESTIONS: For training guidance that takes you and your fitness level into account, get daily run and ride recommendations based on your current training load and training status.
- VISUAL RACE PREDICTOR: Based on your running history and overall fitness level, this feature provides an estimate of what your pace could be for the distance you want to run. Trend data shows how your training is having an impact over time.
- UP AHEAD: Get at-a-glance awareness for selected POI checkpoints ahead. View performance metrics, split times and distance/elevation — plus a summary of key trail points coming up.
- PACEPRO™ TECHNOLOGY: A first-of-its-kind PacePro feature helps keep you on pace with grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course.
- PERFORMANCE METRICS: View advanced training metrics that include running dynamics, heat- and altitude-adjusted VO2 max, trail run VO2 max, recovery advisor and more.
- REAL-TIME STAMINA: Use this data to track and manage your exertion — and help avoid overexerting at the start of your run or bike.
- RECOVERY TIME ADVISOR: After each workout, recovery time lets you know when you’ll be ready for another hard workout. It even accounts for training intensity and factors such as stress, daily activity and sleep.
- MTB DYNAMICS: Track the details of every ride with mountain biking metrics plus specialized Grit™ and Flow™ measurements that rate trail difficulty and how smoothly you descend, giving you a score to beat next time.
- CLIMBPRO FEATURE: Use the ClimbPro ascent planner on downloaded courses to see real-time information on your current and upcoming climbs, including gradient, distance and elevation gain — as well as descents and flats.
- SURF-READY FEATURES: Get ready to catch some waves. This tactix watch works with the Surfline Sessions™ feature, which creates a video of every wave you ride in front of a Surfline® camera3. So you can watch them later and see how you did with your Surfline Sessions subscription.
- BACKCOUNTRY SKI: Stay informed when you’re in the snow. This preloaded profile helps distinguish between skiing and climbing. It shows metrics specific to either ascent or descent.
- XC SKI DYNAMICS: When paired with the HRM-Pro™ chest strap (sold separately), the ski power metric helps measure the actual exercise load of your cross-country workouts.
- MULTI-BAND GNSS SUPPORT: Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS, Galileo). Get access to multiple frequencies sent by navigation satellites for improved position accuracy in areas where GNSS signals are reflected, weak or typically don't penetrate.
- ABC SENSORS: Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and 3-axis electronic compass.
- GOLF COURSE MAPS: Access full-color CourseView maps for more than 42,000 golf courses around the world, and get button targeting and the PlaysLike Distance feature.
- SKIVIEW™ MAPS: Take on the slopes with preloaded SkiView maps, and view run names and difficulty ratings for more than 2,000 ski resorts worldwide.
- MULTICONTINENT TOPO MAPS: tactix 7 comes preloaded with TopoActive maps from your region and gives you free access to download additional maps from around the world to keep your explorations on track. Use built-in Wi-Fi® connectivity to easily load and update maps and software without using a computer.
- PUBLIC LAND BOUNDARIES: Optional display of federal public land boundaries on topographical maps helps you know that you’re venturing where you’re supposed to be.
- POWER MANAGER: View how various settings and sensors impact your watch’s battery life, so you can make battery-extending changes on the fly.
- WRIST-BASED HEART RATE: Optical heart rate technology gauges activity intensity as well as heart rate variability to calculate your stress level. It also tracks underwater without a heart rate strap.
- PULSE OX SENSOR: For altitude acclimation or sleep monitoring, a Pulse Ox sensor4 uses light beams at your wrist to gauge how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
- SLEEP SCORE AND ADVANCED SLEEP MONITORING: Get a full breakdown of your light, deep and REM sleep stages. View it all on a dedicated widget that includes your sleep score and insights.
- BODY BATTERY™ ENERGY MONITORING: Optimize your body’s energy reserves, using heart rate variability, stress, sleep and other data to gauge when you’re ready to be active or when you may need to rest.
- RESPIRATION TRACKING: See how you’re breathing throughout the day, during sleep, and during breathwork and yoga activities.
- HEALTH SNAPSHOT™ FEATURE: Log a 2-minute session to record key stats, including heart rate2, heart rate variability, Pulse Ox4, respiration and stress. Then generate a report with those stats via the Garmin Connect™ app on your compatible smartphone to share.
- HYDRATION TRACKING: Log daily fluid intake as a reminder to stay hydrated. When auto goal is enabled, you’ll even see estimated sweat loss after an activity, and your goal will adjust accordingly.
- SMART NOTIFICATIONS: Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with a compatible device.
- MUSIC APPS: Store up to 2,000 songs, or access streaming apps from your compatible services, including Spotify, Deezer and Amazon Music, and listen through headphones with BLUETOOTH® technology.
- GARMIN PAY™ CONTACTLESS PAYMENTS: Breeze through checkout lines with Garmin Pay contactless payment solution through participating providers.
- SAFETY AND TRACKING FEATURES: When your watch and phone are paired, your live location can be sent to your contacts manually or — during select outdoor activities — automatically with built-in incident detection5.
- CONNECT IQ™ STORE: Download custom watch faces, add data fields, and get apps and widgets from the Connect IQ Store on your compatible smartphone.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- tactix 7 – Standard Edition, black DLC titanium with black silicone band
- Charging/data cable
|CASE MATERIAL||fiber-reinforced polymer with titanium rear cover|
|QUICKFIT™ WATCH BAND COMPATIBLE||
included (26 mm)
51 x 51 x 14.9 mm
Fits wrists with the following circumference:
|LED FLASHLIGHT||yes (white/green)|
|DISPLAY SIZE||1.4” (35.56 mm) diameter|
|DISPLAY RESOLUTION||280 x 280 pixels|
|DISPLAY TYPE||sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)|
89 g (case only: 61 g)
Smartwatch: Up to 28 days
|WATER RATING||10 ATM|