Garmin Alpha® 200i Handheld Multi-Dog Tracker & Trainer
Track and train your dogs with the Garmin Alpha 200i system, featuring inReach® technology, a sunlight-readable 3.5” capacitive touchscreen and user-friendly, six-button design. This system is designed to help make tracking and training simple, accessible and fast.
With multi-dog tracking, you can track and train your entire pack while they’re out in the field. You can even keep inactive dogs in the system for easier setup and management.
Navigate every hunt with the best in Garmin mapping and sensors. inReach technology helps you keep loved ones updated when cellphones can’t (active satellite subscription required) The user-replaceable battery lasts up to 20 hours; up to 15 hours with inReach technology enabled.
- TRACK YOUR PACK: Monitor up to 20 dogs with your compatible dog collars from up to 9 miles with a 2.5-second update rate.
- DOG LIST/GROUP MANAGEMENT: Keep inactive dogs in your dog list, and manage active groups so you don’t have to add and remove dogs for every hunt. Pair with your TT™ 15 tracking and training collars.
- PUBLIC LAND BOUNDARIES: Optional display of public land boundaries on topographical maps helps you know that you’re venturing where you’re supposed to be.
- HUNT METRICS: See each dog’s daily hunting patterns, distance and speed so you can monitor performance and help prevent overheating. Pair with your compatible Garmin dog collar (sold separately).
- SIX-BUTTON DESIGN: Use dedicated buttons for fast training cues and minor adjustments in the field.
- 18 LEVELS OF STIMULATION: Momentary and continuous stimulation options let you customize training for each dog when used with a compatible training enabled collar.
- TONE/VIBRATION: Issue different levels of audible tone or vibration commands for quick adjustments to individual dogs when used with a compatible training enabled collar.
- GARMIN EXPLORE™ APP: Pair with the Garmin Explore app on your compatible smartphone to see real-time dog tracking information, save collections of dog tracks and replay tracks to see exactly what happened during your hunt.
- PRO VIEW COMPASS: The pro view compass mode gives you simple, at-a-glance tracking that shows which direction and how far away your dogs are, plus you will see when a dog is “Treed” or “OnPoint.”
- MULTI-GNSS SUPPORT: Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS and Galileo) to track your pack with greater accuracy than GPS alone.
TOPOACTIVE MAPS: Our preloaded TopoActive mapping provides detailed views of terrain contours, topographic elevations, summits, parks, coastlines, rivers, lakes and geographical points.
BIRDSEYE SATELLITE IMAGERY: Download BirdsEye Satellite Imagery directly to the handheld via Wi-Fi® connectivity for better-than-real-life views of your route, trailheads, clearings and more.
NAVIGATION SENSORS: A barometric altimeter helps you accurately monitor ascent and descent and see short-term trends in air pressure, and the built-in tilt-compensated 3-axis electronic compass keeps your bearing — whether you’re moving or not.
SEE IT ALL: The sunlight-readable 3.5” capacitive touchscreen display makes it easy to see and interact with your maps, dog data and more — even while wearing gloves.
STAY ON THE MOVE: Replaceable battery lasts up to 20 hours, or up to 15 hours with inReach technology enabled.
ADDITIONAL MAPPING: The microSD™ card slot allows you to load more mapping options, such as TOPO U.S. 24K and HuntView Plus maps (each sold separately).
IN-VEHICLE TRACKING: If you’re using a vehicle to follow and retrieve your dogs, the rugged Tread® off-road powersport navigator, the Garmin DriveTrack™ 71 car navigator or a Montana® 700 Series handheld (each sold separately) provide an easy-to-watch “big picture” solution. The moving map display shows dog positions overlaid on TOPO contours or satellite image views — along with navigation cues that help point you to your dog’s current location.
OPTIONAL INREACH WEATHER: Use inReach connectivity1 to get detailed weather updates on Alpha 200i or your compatible device paired with the Garmin Explore app. Request weather forecasts for your current location, waypoints or destinations on your route.
INREACH SATELLITE FEATURES
- TWO-WAY MESSAGING: Exchange text messages with loved ones, post to social media, or communicate inReach to inReach in the field (active satellite subscription required).
- INTERACTIVE SOS ALERTS: In case of emergency, trigger an interactive SOS message to the Garmin IERCC, a 24/7 staffed professional emergency response coordination center (active satellite subscription required).
LOCATION SHARING: Track your location, and share it with those at home or out in the field so they can see your progress or ping your device for your GPS location and more (active satellite subscription required).
- 100% GLOBAL IRIDIUM® SATELLITE NETWORK: Instead of relying on cellphone coverage, now your messages, SOS alerts and tracking are transferred via the global Iridium satellite network (active satellite subscription required).
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- Alpha® 200i handheld with rechargeable lithium-ion battery pack
- Belt clip
- AC adapter
- microUSB cable
|DIMENSION||2.7 x 6.4 x 1.3” (6.8 x 16.2 x 3.4 cm) *dimensions do not include antenna|
|DISPLAY SIZE||1.8" W x 3.0" H (4.7 x 7.7 cm); 3.5" diag (88.9 mm)|
|DISPLAY RESOLUTION||282 x 470 pixels|
|DISPLAY TYPE||transflective, color TFT touchscreen|
9.9 oz (280 g) with standard antenna and battery
|BATTERY TYPE||rechargeable lithium-ion (included)|
up to 20 hours; up to 15 hours with inReach® technology enabled