Eagle Industries SOFLCS MOLLE Assault Pack w/ Beavertail - AOR1
US CUSTOMERS ONLY
Eagle Industries produced the SOFLCS Kit (Special Operations Forces Load Carriage Systems) for military issue. These packs are made in the United States with 500D CORDURA Nylon material. The packs are from military issue kits that may slightly vary over time, so small variations in buckle color, snap button style, and trim may occur.
The Beavertail Assault Pack is a day pack with an expandable beavertail. The pack is constructed of MIL-SPEC 500 denier nylon. The hydration pack features two external side pockets, three hydration/comms routing ports, an expandable beavertail compartment, adjustable and removable shoulder straps as well as compression straps with quick release buckles.
- Two external side pockets.
- Three hydration/comms routing ports.
- Expandable beavertail compartment.
- Compression straps with quick release buckles.
- Adjustable and removable shoulder straps.
- MOLLE compatible with button snaps
- MIL-SPEC 500D Nylon
- Dimensions: 17" x 11" x 3"
- Manufacturer P/N: MAP-BT-MS-5A1 / D-MAP-BT-MS-5A1
- NSN: TBD
- Made in the USA