Eagle Industries Multi-Mission Armor Carrier MMAC Plate Carrier - Coyote Brown
The Eagle Industries Multi-Mission Tactical Vest (MMAC) is a traditional profile vest offering modularity and scalability. The tactical vest is constructed of MIL-SPEC 500 denier nylon and is fully MOLLE/PALS compatible.
It features padded shoulders with detachable retention loops, at push-to-talk (PTT) attachment points at upper left and right chest. There is loop on both the front and back for unit identifier, flag, patches, etc. The top of the front panel features an integrated admin pouch with elastic retention for pen, light, even a pistol magazine.
The front features a kangaroo-style front flap that fits up to three 5.56 magazines. The cummerbund includes integrated radio and side plate pockets that will accept military style PRC radios, and 6x6" or 6x8" side plates.
- Fully MOLLE/PALS compatible.
- Padded shoulders with detachable retention loops.
- Push-to-talk (PTT) attachment points at upper left and right chest.
- Kangaroo-style front flap fits up to three 5.56 magazines.
- Loop on front and back for patches, flags, or unit identifiers
- Integrated admin pouch with elastic retention
- Cummerbund includes integrated radio and side plate pockets to accommodate 6" x 6" or 6" x 8" plates.
- Dimensions: 16.0" x 15.0" x 5.0" (LxWxH)
- Weight: 56 oz (Medium)
- Armor Fit: SAPI/ESAPI
- Made in the USA