Eagle Industries DPC Assault Plate Carrier - AOR1
US CUSTOMERS ONLY
The Eagle Industries Assault Plate Carrier is a traditional profile vest offering modularity and scalability. The tactical vest is constructed of MIL-SPEC 500 denier nylon and is fully MOLLE/PALS compatible.
It features padded shoulders with detachable retention loops, at push-to-talk (PTT) attachment points at upper left and right chest. There is loop on both the front and back for unit identifier, flag, patches, etc. The top of the front panel features a small integrated admin pouch with elastic retention for keeping small items handy such as a pen, light, or documents.
The front features a dual cummerbund that can be run in three different ways, as a stand-alone slick elastic cummerbund, as a stand-alone MOLLE compatible cummerbund, and in conjunction for greater retention. The MOLLE cummerbund includes integrated radio and side plate pockets that will accept military style PRC radios, and 6x6" or 6x8" side plates.
- Fully MOLLE/PALS compatible.
- Padded shoulders with detachable retention loops.
- Removable mounting anchors for chest rigs and placards.
- Push-to-talk (PTT) attachment points at upper left and right chest.
- Loop on front for patches, flags, or unit identifiers
- Integrated admin pouch with elastic retention
- Cummerbund includes integrated radio and side plate pockets to accommodate 6" x 6" or 6" x 8" plates.
- Removable elastic inner cummerbund can be used in place of or in conjunction with MOLLE cummerbund.
- Crye Precision metal shoulder adjustment hardware.
- Sewn in drag handle.
- Wire routing channels on back of carrier.
- Dimensions: 13.0" x 12.0" (LxW)
- Weight: 56 oz
- Armor Fit: Small/Medium SAPI/ESAPI
- Made in the USA