Eagle Industries AERO Triple 5.56 FB Magazine Insert Front Flap - AOR1
US CUSTOMERS ONLY
Eagle Industries produced the AERO kit components for military issue. These panels are made in the United States with 500D CORDURA Nylon material. The pouches are from military issue kits that may slightly vary over time, so small variations in buckle color, snap button style, and trim may occur.
The AERO front flap allows for user customization of the Eagle Industries AERO Assault Carrier, AERO Assault JTAC Carrier, ULV Ultra Low Vis Plate Carrier, Active Shooter Response Plate Carrier and the MMAC Multi-Mission Chest Rig. It can also work with other non-Eagle carriers such as the Crye JPC, AVS, and other SwiftClip compatible carriers with the addition of two male buckles (not included).
COMPATIBILITY: Three (3x1) 30-Round 5.56 Magazines
- Tuck straps and hook on back attachment to front of vest
- Includes three separate sewn pouches with inserts
- Thermo-plastic inserts hold pouch shape for easy insertion and extraction of magazine
- Top opening with bungee retention for secure fit and easy access to magazines
- MIL-SPEC 500D Nylon
Dimensions: 9.5" x 8.5" x 1.25"
- Manufacturer P/N: AERO-RFF-MP3-M4-FB-TS-5A1
- NSN: 8465-01-619-3619
- Made in the USA