Cammenga Phosphorescent Model 27 Lensatic Compass
Looking to save? This model uses phosphorescent paint to glow instead of self-luminous Tritium. If you need the Tritium model, look at the Cammenga 3H Compass.
Cammenga quality for a modest price. For those who prefer a more cost-effective means of navigating terrain, we offer a Phosphorescent Lensatic Compass option. This compass is essentially the same trustworthy model supplied to the U.S. Military. The only difference is this version employs a phosphorescent paint for lightless visibility instead of self-luminous Tritium. Easy to charge with a flashlight or even your phone if no sunlight is available.
Includes olive drab cord lanyard, olive drab nylon storage pouch, and belt clip.FEATURES
- Shockproof, damage-resistant design.
- Waterproof to considerable depths.
- Sandproof for extra durability.
- Accuracy +/- 40 mils.
- Performs flawlessly in temperatures ranging from -50° F to 150° F.
- Uncompromised by temperature changes due to its non-liquid filled needle housing.
- Uses a copper induction-damping ring that slows, settles and steadies the compass needle quickly.
- Constructed with a powder-coated, aluminum frame for optimal endurance.
- Dimensions: 3 1/4" x 2 1/4" x 1 1/4" (Closed)
- Made in the USA