Camelbak Mil-Spec Antidote 3L Short Reservoir Hydration Bladder (100 oz)
The CamelBak Antidote. More than just a reservoir, the Mil Spec Antidote 3L Short Reservoir redefines the ultimate delivery system for an operator's water supply and provides maximum adaptability for changing missions or combat environments.
Quick Link auto shut-off allows CamelBak reservoirs to adapt to diverse environments quickly and efficiently. Carry a full spare reservoir for quick & easy replacement. The HydroGuard technology inhibits growth of bacteria on reservoir and tube surfaces. It does not protect the user from bacteria or other disease-causing organisms in drinking water. Patented Big Bite™ Valve supplies unmatched water flow. Self-sealing silicone allows drip-free drink and drop, no extra step to open or close valve; also includes Bite Valve Cover. The PureFlow multi-layered drink tube keeps water tasting fresh with no plastic taste. BPA-Free; contains no PVC.
- Quick Link Exit Port & Drink Tube: clicks off for faster refilling with auto shut-off
- Quick Link HydroLock Bite Valve Adapter: easy, one-handed manual on/off water flow
- Air-light fillport: industry's largest opening w/air-light 1/4 turn open/close for quick, secure seal that can't be over-tightened
- Low-profile, baffled reservoir reduces stack height, maximizes stability
- Insulated drink tube cover protects tube from harmful UV rays & abrasion
- Shape fits any load-bearing equipment or armor carrier/vest
- Capacity: 100 oz/3L short
- Dimensions: Empty 14" x 9" x 1", Filled 13.5" x 8" x 2"
- Weight: Empty .55 lb, Filled 7.16 lbs