Blue Force Gear Standard Issue Vickers Sling
The Standard Issue Vickers Sling has become the world's standard in combat weapon slings. After extensive testing including combat evaluations, this sling is issued with the USMC M27 Infantry Automatic Rifle and authorized for use with the M4, M4A1, and M16 series weapons.
The patented Vickers Combat Applications Sling™ has revolutionized the way the US military approaches combat slings and has ushered in the “post 3-point sling” era. Developed to meet the requirements of former 1st SFOD-Delta operational member Larry Vickers, the VCAS™ incorporates key details that set this sling apart from all others. Over 250,000 Vickers Combat Applications Slings are in use by America’s Finest across every branch of service.
The Standard Issue Vickers Sling attaches directly to fixed loop firearm attachment systems. Additional hardware can be purchased and added to the front and backend of the sling for more firearm attachment methods. Attachment hardware is sold separately.
- 1.25" sling webbing on both ends secured with included triglides
- Webbing can be looped through sling swivels or loops or combined with available sling hardware
- Fits standard M4 carbines and other carbines and rifles
- Can be mounted upside down (Adjuster to the rear) on traditional bolt action rifles and shotguns for a "muzzle up" carry
- Overall length is adjustable to accommodate different sized weapons, with or without body armor
- Maximum Sling Length – 54” with the Adjuster tightened / 64” fully extended
- Tex 90 bonded nylon thread – never had a sling returned for stitching failure
- INVISTA® Solution Dyed CORDURA® webbing – low IR, soft enough for all day comfort but sturdy enough to prevent rolling
- Nylon hardware : glass reinforced DuPont Zytel® Nylon
- Double Super 90 bar tack stitching for extreme durability in combat conditions
- 1.25" webbing width
- NSN: 1005-01-604-0627 (Coyote Brown)
- NSN: 1005-01-625-4470 (Black)