Blue Force Gear Micro Trauma Kit Medical Supplies - Advanced Kit
The Blue Force Gear Advanced Fill for the Micro Trauma Kit NOW! The most popular in service with police, military and medical providers worldwide.
The Blue Force Gear Micro Trauma Kit refill is not just another small tactical first aid kit. Each component was specifically chosen for its combat proven effectiveness combined with never before seen packaging techniques to make them as small as possible.
The MTKN remains a favorite of military, first responder and civilian users. Available in belt and MOLLE attachment configurations, the proprietary miniaturized trauma components provide the capabilities of a full sized IFAK in the size and weight of a lesser equipped kit and is designed for ambidextrous use. The medical supplies refill kits available for this product are currently available in the Essential, Pro, or Advanced versions.
ADVANCED KIT - CONTENTS:
- Trauma Gloves (1x Pair): Bear Claw Ultimate Nitrile gloves are made of 100% Nitrile material (NO LATEX).
- Quikclot Combat Gauze (1x): Dressing designed for Military and First Responders at the federal level only. This is for MIL or FED GOV customers. It comes in a green package and the dressing is 1” wide x 4 yards long. QuickClot Combat Gauze is CoTCCC approved and is the preferred hemostatic dressing of the US Military. NSN: 6510-01-562-3325
- Mini Compression Dressing (1x): Our smallest and thinnest trauma compression bandage, the H&H Mini Compression Bandage provides the same emergency trauma capabilities as our Thin H bandage in a smaller, more versatile package.
- Flat Fold Tape (1x): Flat fold duct tape. Good for medical and other uses. Inexpensive. 2” wide by 100” long. Folded into 2”x6”x0.2” configuration.
- Nasopharyngeal Airway (1x): Used to help secure the airway of a patient with an intact gag reflex, this NPA is available in the most common size of 28fr and packaged to compactly fit in a trauma kit. Robertazzi style Nasopharyngeal Airway. Size 28 French.
- Chest Seal (1x Twin Pack): The HyFin® Vent Compact Chest Seal Twin Pack provides users with two vented chest seals in a compact packaging designed for the prevention, management and treatment of an open and/or tension pneumothorax potentially caused by a penetrating chest trauma. The cutting-edge design of these chest seals incorporate 3-vented channels designed to allow air to escape the chest cavity during exhalation but prevent airflow from entering through the injury site during inhalation. Each chest seal is 4.75” x 4.75”.
Decompression Needle (1x): This is a 14 gauge X 3.25” decompression needle. Rugged needle/catheter protective tube. Easy-open container for quick access featuring easy ID textured twist top with handy clip. Capless flash chamber for immediate confirmation of needle placement. Convenient, compact size. NSN: 6515-01-541-0635
***Brands and/or packaging of supplies may vary from items in photos***