Blue Force Gear CHLK™ Belt V3 - Multicam
The CHLK™ Belt Kit is a revolutionary approach to the modern battle belt – able to act as a low profile pistol belt or a full capacity MOLLE belt kit. CHLK - short for "Combat Helo Load Rated Kit" - was designed and built around the needs of the helicopter assaulters. They needed a belt kit that was super low profile with fewer snag liabilities and load rated to be able to 'clip in' and provide life saving tethering to the aircraft.
- NATURALLY FITTING - Your waist is not a barrel. Ever notice how your favorite belt has a well established curve when you lay it on a table? That's why it fits so well. With the CHLK Belt, Blue Force Gear designed the belt with the curve already built in.
- FULLY MOLLE COMPATIBLE - The CHLK Belt uses MOLLEminus precision laser cut slots can support a wide range of pouches with varying attachments. With three "rows", pouches can be mounted at different heights for ease of access and comfort.
- LOAD RATED TETHER POINTS & BUCKLE - Designed for the airborne units that double their war belts as safety equipment. The CHLK Belt has two semi-rigid tether points at the rear and the front left. Mil-spec load rated webbing spans the circumference and connects with a battle proven AustriAlpin COBRA Buckle that will exceed the requirements for harness equipment.
- COUNTOURED OUTER BELT- The CHLK Belt is produced with a curve very similar to a worn leather belt for greater comfort and to eliminate unnatural ‘ride up’ with a flat produced war belt.
VERSATILE INNER BELT - The inner belt is worn weaving through your pant loops and is reversible to be pattern matched and can be worn as a standalone pistol belt.
Capacity: 3500lbs load rating (Static)
- Materials: Rigid Composite Laminate, ULTRAcomp™ laminate, TEX 70 bonded nylon thread, and Tubular webbing
- Weight: 11.1 oz (Size 32)
As with all Blue Force Gear products, the CHLK™ Belt Kit is made in the USA with excellence and carries a limited lifetime warranty.