AXL Adaptive Vest Placard AVP for Crye Precision JPC™ & MOLLE Carriers
4 left in stock
The Adaptive Vest Placard, or AVP, upgrades the Crye JPC™ 1.0*, JPC™ 2.0, and several MOLLE/PALs compatible plate carriers and vests** by enabling the use of SwiftClip placards and chest rigs from Haley Strategic, Velocity Systems, Mayflower, Ferro Concepts, Esstac Daeodon, Spiritus Systems, and many more.
- Works with the Crye JPC 1.0* and JPC 2.0 to allow for the proper placement and ride height of Spiritus, Ferro, Haley, and Mayflower/Velocity chest rigs & placards.
- Works with side release buckles (Haley, Velocity, Mayflower) or g-hooks (Ferro & Shaw Concepts)
- Compatible with nav boards and EUD/phone cases (Kagwerks and Juggernaut) and 5th generation communications equipment
- Includes two ITW 1" Quick Attach Surface Mount (QASM) Buckles
- Cable management for cables, antennas, hydration tubes and various pieces of kit (Includes two 3/4" wide pieces of VELCRO® Brand ONE-WRAP® that is removable)
*NOTE FOR JPC™ 1.0 USERS - If you do not add the VELCRO® Loop Adapter (sold separately) to your order then you must cut off your JPC 1.0 front flap, a permanent modification, for the AVP to work properly. You do not need the VELCRO® Loop Adapter for the JPC™ 2.0.
**NOTE FOR MILITARY ISSUED CARRIERS - This adapter is not designed for military issued body armor carriers. This adapter is designed to work on carriers that use 1" vertical spacing between the rows of webbing, issued Military carriers generally use 1 and 1/8" spacing.
Some images contain optional accessories, other AXL products, or other company’s products, all sold separately. US and International Patents Pending. All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders. Use of them does not imply any affiliation with or endorsement by them.