Velocity Systems Mayflower LEPC Law Enforcement Plate Carrier
6 left in stock
We carry two size combinations:
- Small/Medium Plates w/ Medium CBN1 Cummerbund
- Large/XLarge Plates w/ Large CBN1 Cummerbund
Note: We have found these two sizes fit 90% of users. Velocity System provides measurements on their website, but we find the cummerbunds to be highly adjustable to fit most users. See the "Size Guide" link for more information.
The Mayflower RC by Velocity Systems Law Enforcement Plate Carrier (LEPC) was designed for ultimate modularity. The vest was designed with limited Molle and elastic cummerbunds for a sleek and clean look. The vest has large Velcro ® Brand loop blocks on the front and back for ID as well as a drag handle. The front kangaroo pouch that accepts our magazine inserts found on the LEPC was modeled after the APC.
What makes this system modular is the optional removable front Molle flap that allows you to easily add the optional quarter flaps. The quarter flaps house both soft or hard armor and allow the end user to dawn/doff from that single point without having to lift the front flap. The modularity of the LEPC also allows the use of multiple Velocity Systems cummerbund options that can be used with any of the above configurations. All of our Swiftclip® placards work on all of the above mentioned configurations as well.
The Law Enforcement Plate Carrier comes with the Low-Profile Elastic Cummerbund (CBN1). This cummerbund does NOT have a plate pockets. All hook and loop material used is color matching Velcro® Brand Fasteners.
All materials and workmanship are 100% Made in the USA.
- Lightweight / low-profile carrier
- Minimal bulk design
- Removable “sleeve” style padded shoulder pads
- Plate retaining strap inside plate bag
- Front “kangaroo” pouch
- Swift-Clip female buckles included (user removable)
- Integrated front/top admin pouch
- Interchangeable cummerbunds
- Loop Velcro on front for securing SwiftClip Placards
- Front kangaroo pouch accepts Mayflower magazine inserts (Sold Separately)
- Compatible with Mayflower / Velocity Systems SwiftClip Placards and Chest Rigs (Sold Separately)