BRAND NEW - PREVIOUS ISSUE
What does this mean? These boots are new in the box. They were issued out as part of a military contract, so the boxes may have writing on them or be slightly dinged up. The boots may have been tried on, but they have not been used. Not worried about a pretty box? Then you're set for a great deal!
ARMY 670-1 APPROVED // NAVY NWU TYPE III APPROVED
A fan favorite, the Rocky® S2V Tactical Military Boot. The 6104 model featured here is the steel toe version. Since heavy objects could plummet unexpectedly, or you could be walking in hazardous areas, these steel toe boots meet the ASTM Protective Toe standards. (The toes are able to endure up to 75 lbs. of impact and compression.) The boots also meet ASTM standards for electrical hazard.
A Dri-Lex® lining provides comfort and wicks away perspiration. Utilizing cutting-edge S2V Sieve™ technology, these boots disperse of water rapidly (better than the usual drain plugs), are breathable and circulate air to keep your feet feeling cool and dry. A Rocky Air-Port™ cushion footbed gives you a comfortable step, as the Aegis Microbe Shield® helps fight bacteria, odor and fungus.
- Flash- and water-resistant leather
- Made in the USA, Berry Compliant
- Lycra Tongue
- Wicking Dri-Lex® lining with Aegis Microbe Shield
- Proprietary high-walled Vibram® soles are stitched to the upper
- Fiberglass shank
- Unisex styles come in men's sizes
- Advanced S2V Sieve™ technology circulates air in and water out
- 8 Inches in height
- Uniform Compliant (AR 670-1)
- Reduce injuries with Roll-Stop Ankle Stability™;
- PTFE coated for flame-resistance
- ASTM F2413-11 & ASTM F2412-11 protective toe classification
- ASTM F2413-11 & ASTM F2412-11 electrical hazard standard