BRAND NEW - PREVIOUS ISSUE
What does this mean? These boots are new in the box. They were issued out as part of a military contract, so the boxes may have writing on them or be slightly dinged up. The boots may have been tried on, but they have not been used. Not worried about a pretty box? Then you're set for a great deal!
ARMY 670-1 APPROVED // NAVY NWU TYPE III APPROVED
A fan favorite, the Rocky® S2V Tactical Military Boot. The 104 model featured here is the standard hot weather version. They feature flash- and water-resistant leather geared to protect your feet from quick flashes and rope burn. Plus, it uses 1,000 Denier CORDURA® technology in the sides and panels, a PTFE coating that serves as a flame retardant.
This Coyote Brown boot works to quickly dry your feet. The drainage vents and Dri-Lex® lining work along with the stretch LYCRA® tongues to hug your feet and wick away water. They also have triple-stitched uppers and proprietary high-walled Vibram® soles. The perforated Air-Port™ cushion footbed and PU midsoles maximize comfort. The footbed also has an Aegis® Microbe Shield to defend against fungus.
- Flash- and water-resistant leather
- 1,000 Denier CORDURA® in sides and panels in treated PTFE coat for flame resistance
- Wicking Dri-Lex lining and stretch Lycra tongues hug feet for secure fit
- SuperFabric instep Panels Prevent Early boot Failure from Rope Burn
- Proprietary high-walled Vibram soles with perforated Air-Port™ cushion footbed and PU Midsoles
- Made in the USA, Berry Compliant
- Wicking Dri-Lex® lining with Aegis Microbe Shield
- Aegis Microbe Shield prevents bacteria and fungus growth that cause rot and foot discomfort
- 8 Inches in height
- Uniform Compliant (AR 670-1)
- Weight: 4.7 pounds per pair for a size 10