BRAND NEW - PREVIOUS ISSUE
What does this mean? These boots are new in the box. They were issued out as part of a military contract, so the boxes may have writing on them or be slightly dinged up. The boots may have been tried on, but they have not been used. Not worried about a pretty box? Then you're set for a great deal!
ARMY 670-1 APPROVED // NAVY NWU TYPE III APPROVED
A fan favorite, the Rocky® S2V Tactical Military Boot. The 104-1 model featured here is the cold/wet weather version, it is both Gore-Tex® Waterproof and Insulated with 400G of Thinsulate insulation. Resilience is undeniable in this tough work boot. Waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® construction offers sturdy support sure to last arduous circumstances, while triple-stitched flash- and water-resistant leather demonstrates the durability demanded by your everyday experiences. You can work with the courage and confidence required for success, certain that your shoe will withstand the challenges you face.
Comfort is essential to a job well done. Rocky included a hefty 400 grams of 3M™ Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation in this superior tactical boot, so you can enjoy comfort in less accommodating conditions. Take advantage of the exceptional support provided by proprietary high-walled Vibram soles which are stitched to the upper, a rare and remarkable component designed with distinct difficulties in mind. Rocky works to enhance safety without sacrificing mobility. A lightweight, fiberglass shank in this thoughtfully crafted military boot relieves your foot of ache-inducing impact without interfering with your alacrity.
- 400 grams of 3M™ Thinsulate™ Ultra Insulation
- Flash- and water-resistant leather
- Made in the USA, Berry Compliant
- Lycra Tongue
- Proprietary high-walled Vibram soles are stitched to the upper
- Wicking Dri-Lex® lining with Aegis Microbe Shield
- Waterproof and breathable GORE-TEX® construction
- Fiberglass shank
- GSA-approved item
- 8 Inches in height
- Uniform Compliant (AR 670-1)
- Reduce injuries with Roll-Stop Ankle Stability™;
- PTFE coated for flame-resistance
- Weight: 5.4 pounds per pair for a size 10